Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh Yea, baby!!

Two days of TKD classes in a roll with No trauma, Drama or crying Mamma!! Woo hoo.

Okay, sorry for that burst of excitement. After missing sessions due to ER visits & being out of town with work, completing sessions last night & tonight have been Great! In fact, all four of us (Emily, Dalton, Tyler & me) were able to take the same classes together to try and catch back up. Thanks to Mrs Wiggins for allowing us to join each others classes. Boy have our patterns been rusty........we gotta practice these at home.

On a side note, I've been sucking some serious wind in class. So, I have to do something to lose this big ol belly. My motivation has been rather low for getting my big behind up in the mornings to exercise & run. No excuses, just laziness on my part. Once we finished the 100 push up challenge and I've been seriously slacking. BTW: The three of us boys actually completed 100 pushups after taking the challenge for 7 weeks (6 week course, but we had to repeat a week)!


Till the next time, be safe & hug them young'ns!
blog comments powered by Disqus