Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Man it's Early!

Dalton & I have decided that we are going to get up @ 6:30am and do every pattern we have learned up to this point. So last night I set the alarm, with every intention of getting up before Dalton to show my dedication.........well the alarm evidently did go off, and I must have then turned it off, because at 6:33am tap tap on the arm and there was Dalton fully dressed and whispering "Are we gonna do our patterns?" LOL, so much for being the leader. Good job Dalton!

We did all of our patterns and recited the meanings and you know, it felt great! What a way to start the day off. Now if we can only drag Tyler outta bed to join us?!

On a side note, my Parents celebrated 50 years of marriage Sunday together. My sister (Jill) & my wife (Diane) worked tirelessly on planning and setting everything up. The day went well & I want to thank them publicly for all of their efforts. My Mom asked for one thing....that I sing at their church. I said no, (yea right) so Sunday as I stood in front of her church going thru what can only be described as comical relief, I hope she enjoyed her request ;-)
Our Denson Family
Photobucket

Hope all has a blessed day!
blog comments powered by Disqus