Thursday, July 31, 2008

Selfish behavior

Okay, I have to admit something. We did not go to TKD tonight and I didn't like it one bit. We were running really late and I called it off. A little bit of the anger bug bit me and I reacted.

Then in a pathetic attempt to win them back over this evening, I created a few short YouTube clips (and the kids picked out the music) of all of us during our first TKD Tourney some months back in Missippi. Been procrastinating doing this, so no time better than the present. Guess I am hoping this helps to make my apology real for them. Dad is really Sorry gang!

Anyway, I have posted the clips on the right side of this blog and hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Yes, I did a couple of ones for myself too.......and they are shameless!

Hopefully, tomorrow things will get back on track.
blog comments powered by Disqus